Solon City News and Members in the News
- Click HERE for the Solon City News and for their Quarterly Newsletter, What’s the BIG DEAL in Solon, Ohio? click HERE.
- Congratulations to Chet Green, Northcoast Shredding & Record Center Business of the Year 2016; Judy Caine, Prosperity N.E.O. 2016 Board Member of the Year; Ron Levine, SpeedPro Imaging 2016 Volunteer of the Year.
- Congratulations to Barre3 Solon and their Ribbon-Cutting Grand Opening.
- New to the 2017 Solon Chamber of Commerce Board: Chris Anderson, Effectium; Hal Becker, The Becker Group, Dan DeCrow, Signature of Solon, Michaleen Paul, Your Paul Team-Keller Williams GCSE; Bill Russo, Securus Financial. (See all Board members)
- According to Crain’s the 100 largest employers in NE Ohio (Cuyahoga County ranking): #23 (11) – Swagelok; #33 (18) Nestle; #89 Saint Gobain; Largest Public: #47 Energy Focus; Largest Private: #3 Swagelok; Fastest Growing: #15 Direct Recruiters; #40 Corrigan & Krause.