Thank you for the amazing event!
I just returned home from the Women’s Expo and wanted to take a moment and thank you for the amazing event! My sister and I had such a great evening learning about local businesses and even getting a little pampered. I know what an effort goes into the planning and from our perspective it was a huge success.
Sales & Marketing Peer Connection Group
Comments from the Sales & Marketing Connection Group on what the Solon Chamber of Commerce does for them as a member:
What’s in it for You?
“I enjoy the committee work/nitty gritty involvement/relationship building and branding my company in the Solon marketplace”
“The people, forming relationships, getting my name and the company info out there, Involvement”
“Long term relationships that lead to helping one another make connections”
“Put together power teams in my industry to work together with their companies.”
“Give referrals as well as receive referrals”
“Friendship, feeling part of the community”
“I like to see the chamber grow and develop into the best chamber possible; I like to be involved and assist wherever I can contribute in areas that need to be improved or developed”
Western Reserve Safety Council
Various comments from attendees at the February 2017, Emergency Preparedness Planning Speaker, Tim Dimoff:
- “Great job – bring him back.”
- “Really knows his stuff. Great survey.”
- “Best one yet.”
- “Lots of good information.”
- “Good background.”
Various comments from attendees at the January 2017, A Year in Review: Current Trends in Workers’ Comp Law Speaker, Tom Naughton:
- “Enjoyed the case law and how it applies to us”
- “Interesting topic.”
- “Come back in 2018”
- “Speaker was knowledgeable and delivered his message extremely well.”
Various comments from attendees at the December 2016, Wellness & Safety-How Do You Successfully Integrate the Two Speaker, Rich Siegenthaler:
- “Very powerful speaker-spoke with conviction about a topic he is passionate about.”
- “It’s a great presentation in connecting wellness to cost of business in several ways.”
- “Treating employees like industrial athletes-impact on work & home life.”
Various comments from attendees at the November 2016, From Space to Earth-Practical Lessons Learned from NASA. Speaker, Mark Kowaleski:
- “NASA programs are different and impressive.”
- “BEST ONE!!!’
- ‘Likes use of humor and “home” examples of how not paying attention and being complacent can lead to injury and/or death.”
- “Interesting information on NASA and comparison to every day.”
Various comments from attendees at the October 2016, How Do I Lower My Workers’ Comp Premiums Speaker, John Wilton:
- “Provided good options, weigh between them and best course of action.”
- Very informative. Learned some new things re: discounts available- handicap reimbursemrent, MMI”
- “Good speaker…informative and knowledgeable.”
Various comments from attendees at the September 2016, Distracted Diving Awareness Program Speaker, John Gordon:
- “Excellent, chilling and timely.”
- “Riveting!! Best program EVER!”
- “Timely subject-ALL should see this!”
- “Excellent communication skills, power point, videos, truly passionate & expert in the field.”
The (Women’s EXPO) was a huge success
The (Women’s EXPO) was a huge success and I can’t believe the turnout! Your caring, concern, and quick responsiveness was truly impressive and shows great leadership for the Chamber. Looking forward to future events and it is great to be part of the Solon Chamber of Commerce!
Kudos on the Telemedicine Service!
“The show must go on. We need our people here each and every day.There is no doubt that Telemedicine helps our bottom line, productivity, employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction.”
Proud to be a Member
MP Biomedicals is proud to be a member of the Solon Chamber of Commerce and the Solon business community. In addition to serving on the board, we’ve hosted and participated in various Chamber events which have fostered many new relationships with other Solon businesses.
Solon HR Rountable
Solon HR Roundtable… I find these sessions enormously helpful!
Christine Davidson, RAF Automation, Solon
As a sole proprietor, membership in the Chamber has proven invaluable
As a sole proprietor, membership in the Chamber has proven invaluable to me in the areas of camaraderie, business and professional development. It also gives me an opportunity to engage with the local business community and offers many ways in which I can be involved, based upon my interests.
The Chamber is my voice
At first I joined the Chamber to be a good corporate citizen. Then I found that the Chamber is my voice to the city and the rest of the community. I also have met many people whom I have helped and who have helped me in business.
“Can-Do” Service-Oriented Attitide
The Solon Chamber of Commerce is a truly great organization. What really impresses me is the “can do,” service-oriented attitude of its President, Director of Communications, and other Chamber staff. Without fail, they diligently provide a whole array of opportunities for members to become involved, whether it be the monthly luncheons, membership, golf outing, social media, or marketing committees, or the “Business After Five” and other social events. Their enthusiasm and energy seems boundless! I know my colleagues and I are all truly grateful for all the Chamber does for the City of Solon and the entire community.
We provide the Solon Chamber’s Telemedicine service to all of our employees at no charge to them, and it has been great. Once they saw the time and cost savings plus the convenience, they loved it.