Learn How To Close The Deal !!!
TOPIC: “Closing the Deal”
SPEAKER: Mike Stelzer, President Knowledge Management Services
DATE: January 16, 2014
TIME: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
PLACE: Gardiner Training Facility – 31200 Bainbridge Rd. in Solon – MPR ROOM
Register Here: No Charge for Chamber Members / $10 Non-Members
How to Close the Deal
This presentation will help you:
- Learn how to close more deals without reinventing the wheel for each prospect.
- Develop and build meaningful rapport with your prospects and current clients in order to get to yes.
- Learn how to handle sales objections.
- Understand what closing techniques and tips work and which ones do not work.
- Recognize how your clients see you and your competition.
- Learn how and when to ask for the order.
- Build an effective and dynamic sale pitch and closing value proposition.
Mike was formerly a key member of Ernst & Young’s National Sales organization responsible for new business development. He has been in sales positions with major companies for over 30 years winning national sales awards, honors, and recognition for outstanding sales performance. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about closing techniques, tips, and strategies. Your success depends on knowing how to close the deal.